Candidate will act as a voice for quality assurance and will need to defend the integrity of the code in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for candidates who are decisive, confident, and tenacious in their decision making with a high technical aptitude.
Expect to be contributing to internal initiatives and fielding day-to-day communication with Design, Development, Engineering, and Technical Support. If you are self-motivated to identify and resolve issues quickly, then we want you to apply! ( Candidate must be able to commute to this job's location.)
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: gathering requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and
automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Analyzing business problems to develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases to
resolve these issues
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Work with user and partner teams to design, develop, and execute automated scripts and extend the automation
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain, and extend the
test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands the development lifecycle
- Work closely with Design, Technical Support, Development, and Engineering to insure a high performing and ultrausable
- BS Degree or equivalent experience. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation and working in an Agile process framework (Kanban, Scrum).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and translate complex information to both
internal and executive teams in relevant business terms.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and resolution of software and hardware problems.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for
- Keen business judgment, focus, and ability to see the "big picture" and prioritize
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be a team player, organized and have good interpersonal skills
This job has expired.
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance or similar position within a high tech, fast paced environment.
- Documentation skills (ability to clearly and concisely enter detailed information into ticketing application)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Understanding of one or more high level programming languages preferred
- Experience with SQL including query execution, data mining, and data validation