INTEGRATED ELIGIBILITY Project
Medicaid Management Information System Testing Experience Required MMIS
Experience with Medicaid programs
Minimum 2 years of experience required in QA.
Must be able to write test cases, execute and log defects.
- Understand and identify risk, issues, for the testing scope
- Participate as needed in specific testing activities (reviews, walk-thru?s etc)
- Create test scenarios, test cases (detailed steps and expected behavior) and upload to test management tools (ALM, Rally)
- Ensure that correct traceability is established for linking test cases with business requirements
- Identify and setup test data needed to support test case execution
- Execute test cases and create defects for failed test cases
- Document test results
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
- Experience managing testing for Web Portal (COTS) applications
- Working experience on CA Agile tool
- Should be able to create view and update queries
- Should be able to understand data models
- Good knowledge on the batch framework
Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder / Work Authorization
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.