The QC Associate will work in a cGxP compliant Laboratory to support quality control of Bioanalytical and Bioassay Assay Validation and Sample Analysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Sample management including receipt, accessioning, logging, and storage.
- Critical reagent and supply management including receipt, inspection, and release for use.
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Validation and Sample Analysis Reports, and individual data to assure the highest quality.
- Developing Word and Excel templates to improve and expedite data analysis and report writing.
- Reviewing logbooks for completeness and accuracy.
- Preparing data for archiving.
- Interacting with Principal Investigators, Scientists, QAU, and Management.
** This position may require night and weekend availability. Benefits
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., biology, chemistry, pharmacology) or relevant field with 1-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO industry
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately review a large amount of data.
- Working knowledge of cell-based and immunoassay development and validation, hands-on experience with ELISA, Western Blot, PCR, Luminex, FLOW is highly desired.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Previous experience in a cGMP/GLP regulated environment and previous involvement in Document Management is a plus.
- Self-driven with well-developed technical, presentation, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and find innovative solutions. Be a problem solver.
- Work with minimal supervision effectively across internal and external teams.
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Absorption Systems benefits include:
About Absorption Systems
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Short and Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996 and parent company of TGA BioServices, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion, and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics, and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ, and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal-oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.