Location: Tukwila, WA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Propulsion Engineer 4
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Supports definition of requirements for propulsion systems, auxiliary power systems and vehicle fuel and tank systems.
- Supports definitions, coordination and control of the functional and physical interfaces between the propulsion system and the vehicle.
- Supports development of specifications and architectural and configuration concepts for associated vehicle systems to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Supports design of propulsion sub-systems and components to meet all vehicle design and performance criteria.
- Supports use of various testing, analysis, modeling and simulation tools to estimate or calculate system performance.
- Supports definition and performance of certification tests for propulsion sub-systems and components.
- Supports fielded systems to assure continued reliability and airworthiness.
- Supports development of concepts for future propulsion systems to meet anticipated requirements.
- Works under general supervision.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry or related technical field of study.
- Minimum 6+ years of engineering experience
- Aircraft Systems Design Experience
- Knowledge of propulsion system analysis principles, processes, methods, and tools for aerospace vehicles and their components, including company and industry standards and practices.
- Knowledge of propulsion system components, interfaces and their design/integration variables, within aerospace vehicles. Ability to interface with engine and component suppliers.
- Experience with computer aided design software and tools.
- Knowledge of development, production and certification testing and/or qualification processes and procedures, including knowledge of governing regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience coding in Python, C++, Linux
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
For more details call/email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com