Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the NY office:
Property Broker- Energy Practice
What can you expect:
- Becoming a member of Marsh's best in class Power & Energy team who delivers expert broking & strategy solutions to help manage risk with confidence.
- In this Property Broker role, you will develop an understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs to help provide knowledge and advice to complex clients.
- Helps identify the need for new products and develops innovative solutions for clients.
- Completes policy management activities and delivery of reviewed policy to client and helps address client inquiries as necessary.
- Delivers technical expertise in the delivery and presentation of RFP's
What's in it for you?
- Gain exposure to key stakeholders and have the ability to make strong business connections.
- An opportunity for long term growth within a dynamic and growing business unit.
- Ability to make an immediate impact to support our book of business and growth of the organization.
- Exceptional benefits, great time off and additional perks that come with working at Marsh.
We will count on you to:
- Maintain and manage existing book of Energy clientsthrough daily interaction of clients' needs.
- Maintain and Solicit new clients and expanded opportunities by developing internal and external relationships.
- Work with various Energy Property Insurance markets to place Marsh clients with for best terms and conditions available in the market place.
- Populate Property market submissions, negotiate terms and conditions with underwriters and communicates quotes to clients.
- Responsible for overseeing the correct issuance of all documentation pertaining to the transaction including, but not limited to invoicing, policy review and all pre and post binding documentation.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years industry experience
- Property lines and broking experience highly preferred
- P&C license a must, or ability to obtain
- Bachelors' degree preferred
What makes you stand out?
- Ability to build strong relationships and build rapport with internal colleagues, clients and carriers.
- Self-starter, resourcefulness with the ability to bring solutions and ideas to the firm.
- Being able to be part of a collaborative team and feel that you can make an immediate impact.
- Having an interest in how you fit in with achieving the practice's goals and an interest in how to meet those goals.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
This job has expired.