Summary: Veolia provides operation and maintenance operations for JBS at the City of Worthington's Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facility. The 2 MGD Anaerobic Treatment System consists of the following: primary/secondary aerobic lagoons, 3 facultative ponds, 4-cell aeration basin, secondary clarifier, 4-disck cloth media filters, chlorine contact basin, biosolid storage tanks, biosolid load-out station, lab operations, and client relations. Plans, organizes and manages the daily operation, maintenance and testing of a water and/or wastewater system, collection system or bio-solids facility. Assures compliance with established environmental, safety, operating, standards, policies and emergency response procedures. Maintains ongoing client interface to keep client informed and enhance client relations.
- 2 MGD Anaerobic Lagoons with Activated Sludge Industrial WWTF
- The plant receives nearly 100% of its loading from JBS (meat packing industry)
- Class A Wastewater license or ability to obtain class A license via reciprocity.
- Type IV Biosolids Land Application License.
- At least a two year degree in Business or Science or equivalent related experience.
- Five to seven years progressive lead and/or supervisory experience within a water/wastewater treatment environment with thorough knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, and practices of water/wastewater treatment, water distribution and wastewater collection.
- Rotating on-call with staff, currently set at once every 3 weeks.
- Administrative and operational work, including outdoors in varying weather climates.
- Sample collection and laboratory analysis, data collection, confined space entry, equipment maintenance/troubleshooting, grounds maintenance, general housekeeping.
- Valid Driver's license and safe driving record.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.