Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Project Manager, Renewable Project Management, you will provide technical guidance to business development efforts and support advanced development and construction for renewable energy projects. You will be responsible for managing projects from advanced development and construction to achieve commercial operation and supporting the technical needs of projects in development.
- Prepare, negotiate and manage EPC Contracts.
- Manage of construction permitting activities and ensure that all required construction permits have been obtained.
- Manage and monitor construction activities for multiple project sites.
- Ensure that the site construction activities adhere to established construction protocols.
- Assist development team with site layout, micro-siting and civil design of projects.
- Lead coordination of development and construction efforts with interconnecting utilities.
- Lead coordination and support of internal project financing and accounting efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering; Masters degree a plus
- 5+ years of progressive project management experience.
- Thorough understanding and implementation of projects in accordance with contracts.
- Excellent solution-seeking, teamwork, leadership and communication skills which extend across all organizational and management levels.
- Demonstrated ability in leadership of multi-disciplined teams of engineers and outside consultants.
- Experience in development and execution of complex project schedules utilizing state-of-the art scheduling tools.
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Power industry, renewable energy industry experience preferred. Specific experience in wind and solar farm development.
- Construction field experience.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.