Location: Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager IV
Remote (pst hours)
Project management role within digital organization, responsible for overseeing complex migration projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts preliminary investigations for all project requests.
• Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets and work breakdown structures and schedules.
• Ensures business applications are delivered.
• Refines and implements project management methodologies, tools and practices to provide continuous process improvement.
• Selects and manages project teams. Manages such teams throughout the project lifecycle including planning, assigning, scheduling, monitoring and reviewing project activities, as well as evaluating individual performance upon project completion.
• Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend appropriate actions to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Performs project risk assessments by identifying key risk factors, providing effective mitigation strategies, and assigning contingency action plans to both schedules and budgets.
• Applies established project methodologies to manage projects: uses change control templates and processes, manages time and recording activities using defined scheduling tools, monitors budgets, and coordinates resource acquisition and utilization.
• Serves as the liaison between internal customers and external suppliers. Communicates regularly with project stakeholders.
• Delivers systems on appropriate platforms in compliance with established technology standards. Monitors testing and executes quality assurance checks to ensure the system meets information technology acceptance criteria prior to implementation.
• Performs project evaluations and participates in post-project quality monitoring.
6+ Years' Experience
Application development and project life cycle methodologies and standards.
Project selection and approval, budgeting and business case preparation and analysis, as well as work breakdown structures and forecasting.
Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
Information technology support and technical documentation.
Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
Business planning and analysis.
Project budget interfaces with other accounting systems.
Education: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of six (6)+ years of relevant experience in project management required.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Mountain Home, Idaho
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 42 minutes ago