Interested in contributingto improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratoryin Madison, WI designed to conductfood chemistry testingspecializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals. Ourtesting portfolio includes vitamins, minerals, contaminants, pesticides and shelf-life studies.
We test of a variety of instrumentation including UPLC, HPLC, GC, and LCMS technologies. We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to develop expertise on a wide variety of analytical instruments! If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
The scope of this job is to manage projects and initiatives within EFII. Projects include one-time or ongoing activities that will catalyze growth through expansion of existing business offerings, launching new offerings, or meet other needs such as process or space redesign. Responsibility of the role is to develop and execute plans while working with stakeholders to deliver to timelines on budget.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Direct and manage domestic project development from beginning to end. May be involved in regional or global project planning.
- Develop project plans and associated communications.
- Communicate project requirements, expectations, and outcomes to team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior management, clients, and stakeholders to define the scope, goals, and deliverables of the project.
- Estimate the resources needed to meet project goals.
- Manage changes in project scope.
- Develop contingency plans for unforeseen project problems.
- Monitor progress and status of assigned tasks and, if necessary, develop actions to bring assigned tasks back on schedule.
- Supervise project team members and facilitate the development of the skills needed by project team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts among project team members.
- Manage the actions of outside contractors involved in project activities.
- Interact with clients as needed to resolve questions or confirm assumptions during the project.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- 7-8 years of experience in project team management, experience in laboratory operations, sample handling and/or sample storage desired.
- Previous experience in managing staff required.
- BA or BS degree in science, food-related technology or industrial engineering
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.