WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Project Manager, you will be overseeing the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific AV systems integration projects. In addition, the Project Manager will ensure projects achieve time, scope, budget, quality, safety and customer satisfaction requirements. You will be responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the timely, accurate, and on-budget completion of the project, according to established AVI-SPL Project Management processes and procedures.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Be a subject matter expert with contractual documentation to determine time to deliver, allotment of available and required internal and/or third-party resources to various phases of project (people and dollars)
- Facilitate internal and external Project Kickoff meeting among Sales, Engineering, Programming, Fabrication & Installation, Customer resources, and Third Party resources (as needed).
- Identify and manage project risk, resolving all project related issues with team or through escalation to management.
- Create and manage comprehensive project schedules and coordinate/verify appropriate resource scheduling for all required project tasks.
- Facilitate project material/equipment orders.
- Manage all project (equipment, labor, miscellaneous, direct, etc.) expenditures based on project budget throughout the project lifecycle, identify problem areas, spearhead resolution and communicate any issues impacting profitability to management.
- Provide and review status/progress reporting of all projects internally and externally. Raise any issues to management at this time for escalation.
- Managed and verify quality of work performed by internal and/or subcontracted resources.
- Raise awareness immediately to management regarding potential claims or back charges or any large costs that will affect AVI-SPL financially.
- Ensure that any scope, schedule, cost or change of terms are handled in accordance with established AVI-SPL change order procedures.
- Gather and supply AVI-SPL Service teams with applicable close-out documentation for future reference.
- Maintain and develop strong relationship with customers with direct interaction with focus on improving customers' perception of on-time delivery, quality, communication, responsiveness and problem solving.
- Respond to communications from customers regarding problems or concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Steer project results to satisfy customer requirements to obtain AVI-SPL Net Promoter Score goals.
- Travel to various job sites as required.
- Proven project management and team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated management of multiple projects using sound time management skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Effective communication and interaction skills.
- Creative problem solving and investigation skills to identify complex problems and generate solutions.
- Understanding of all revenue, budget, margin and financial variance factors of assigned projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical, contractual, and construction documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project (or other project scheduling software).
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards.
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related industry.
- Comprehension of AV system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Formal education in Audio Visual, Construction, Technology or related field.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.