Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Project Manager Assistantwill support client services and the Project Manager to assist in communicating client expectations, and data or quality concerns and fosters and develops client relationships in support of the laboratory mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to work within the LIMS and create/edit EDDs
- Regular attendance and punctuality to support client service
- Responsible for daily review of work order logins/acknowledgements
- Maintain customer data base in LIMS, ensure projects are updated, all info in the LIMS is accurate and useful
- Work with Project Managerto set up projects, bottle orders, invoices
- Attend department meetings and participate fully
- Answer phones when needed and back up other assistants
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner and aligned to company health and safety policy, as amended from time to time and in compliance with Eurofins Eaton quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS in a science field or working toward a degree
- Demonstrated commitment to availability to clients by presence and timely response
- Demonstrated ability for ongoing focus on client satisfaction by meeting expected turnaround times and managing personal backlog
- Ability to work with Project Manager to communicate client expectations, and data or quality concerns
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Basic technical understanding of many aspects of the laboratory, regulatory requirements, and specific method requirements
- Basic understanding of the laboratory business and inter-departmental relationships
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires attention to details and good documentation skills
- Must have computer (Word, Excel) and office related skills
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision optionsEurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in the US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment. In addition, certain positions require travel for which vaccination is required in accordance with Eurofins policy.
This job has expired.