Ambulatory Services providesconsulting and practice support to the Ambulatory practices of Brigham andWomen's Hospital and Brigham and Women's Physician Organization. AmbulatoryServices is charged with supporting ambulatory practices in improvingoperational, business and administrative outcomes, including but not limitedto: service excellence, new patient access, productivity/financial metrics,regulatory compliance and Ambulatory quality and safety. The Project Coordinator providesadministrative and project management support to the Ambulatory Services teamat Brigham and Women's Hospital. The project coordinator will work at thedirection of the Sr. Director of Ambulatory Services and in partnership with variousmembers of the Ambulatory services team including the Executive Director,Manager(s), Sr. Project Manager(s), Project Managers, Project Coordinator(s),Operations Manager(s). The ProjectCoordinator works collaboratively with various team members to ensuresuccessful planning and execution to achieve stated goals & tasks for anyprograms/projects assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in providing support for core Ambulatory functions across assigned Departments/Divisions; Access, Growth, Patient Experience, Revenue Cycle, Quality and Safety and compliance.
- Supporting comprehensive project management of strategic initiatives:
- Helps todevelop and maintain project work plans including identification of keystakeholders, deliverables, timelines and required resources for initiativesrelated (but not limited) to: patient access, service excellence, patientsafety, clinical compliance, and operations improvement.
- Contributes to day-to-day operational, logistical, and project management aspects of projects, such as meeting schedules, agenda development, wrap-up notes and next steps, etc.; helps to ensure project requirements are achieved in a timely fashion and within guidelines.
- Craftsmessages and creates communications related to project plans/status. Ability tocommunicate, verbally and written, in a concise and timely manner informationrelevant to his/her manager, the team, and workgroups/stakeholders, asappropriate.
- Troubleshootissues for project team, workgroup, stakeholders or end-users
- Execute analyses, create dashboards, and organize data to guide decision-making and support initiative implementation:
- Executesquantitative and qualitative analyses to guide decision making and determineproject direction.
- Creates, maintains and improves data entry, dashboardsand other data communication vehicles to advance Ambulatory's public reportinginfrastructure.
- Develops and administers surveys and organizes data
- Collects, organizes, summarizes materials forpresentations by the Ambulatory Services Team.
- Establish, maintain and continually improve coordinated, effective communications for the Ambulatory
- Draftswritten communications for a variety of Ambulatory audiences through multiplechannels, including newsletters, email updates, intranet site, etc.
- Contributeto meeting organization, including establishing agendas, draftingslides/materials, coordinating presenters and managing logistical components ofmeeting planning.
- Manages complex initiatives and responds quickly to changing issues and priorities involving multiple departments and stakeholders. Includes Troubleshooting issues for project team, workgroup, stakeholders or end-users
- Prioritizes work efforts and when necessary transparently communicating priorities to team leads to ensure expectations and deadlines are met and/or appropriately adjusted to be met
- Participates in Ambulatory Services infrastructure and team efforts, meetings and retreats with possible role in planning, scheduling, or setting agenda
- Ad hoc and ongoing projects and duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Senior Director, Manager(s), Sr. Project Manager(s), Project Managers, Project Coordinator(s), Operations Manager(s), as appropriate.
- Bachelor'sDegree required.
- Experienceworking in a health care practice-setting, is desirable.
- Stronganalytical, organizational, interpersonal and demonstrated customer serviceskills required.
- Experiencewith data management, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products such asOutlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Demonstratedexpertise in managing working relationships in a matrix structure, preferred.
- Stronginterpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and cultivate constructive client relationships
- Ability to navigate and develop effective working relationships within a large, matrixed organization
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and follow through until resolution.
- Independently motivated and a self-starter.
- Abilityto manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet department objectives anddeadlines consistently, set priorities, and work independently.
- Abilityto navigate and develop effective working relationships with a large, matrixedorganization.
- Excellentwriting and presentation skills at all levels throughout an organization.
- Abilityto navigate and develop effective constructive relationships in a large,matrixed, especially in a demanding and changing environment.
- Abilityto work well with others in a demanding and changing environment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.