The Project Consultant is responsible for supporting the Program Manager and Senior Project manager with project documentation, scheduling, and tracking.
- Coordinates the details for the Project Manager to Reports Status.
- Schedules and holds project meeting and provides notes.
- Updates and tracks issues and risks.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged. EXPERIENCE:
Five years experience in a related field with demonstrated technical knowledge that provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and abilities. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and report information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in current industry standard computer applications and systems.
- Significant creativity.
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and with multiple priorities.
- Proficient in current industry standard PC applications and systems (e.g., Access, Excel and Word).
- Ability to work closely with the technical support team in understanding and resolving systems issues.
- Ability to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Travel is required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.