We are looking for a Project Associate to join Research Program Management. This person will play a key role in supporting the Infectious Diseases Therapeutic Focus Area programs through the drug discovery process. Using scientific expertise and project management knowledge and experience, the Senior Project Associate will coordinate cross functional teams within the broader Research group at Regeneron to advance programs from early discovery through early clinical development.
In this role, a typical day may include:
Project, Program, Portfolio Management
Discovery and Drug Development
- Manages cross-functional teams to align and drive project or portfolio reviews and applies appropriate level of knowledge with a high degree of innovation and resourcefulness to influence projects or teams.
- Can identify and, with mentorship, may champion resolution of critical gaps, risks, or issues, if any should arise.
- Ensuring workload is prioritized and allocated among the team.
Process Management and Improvement
- Collate key data that drive discussion and decision making through the discovery and drug development process
- Facilitate and lead communication between research areas and collaborators/corporate partners, including presentations for management and joint collaboration meetings.
System and Tools Management
- Manage and update tools and program content to track projects and to promote a collaborative environment of scientific information exchange.
This role may be for you if:
- Manages and tracks reagent requests by submitting and tracking for Infectious Disease programs.
- Organizes and curates program-related content on SharePoint program sites and other relevant content and data management systems.
- Developing tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and driving effective out of the box problem solving with cross-functional teams and area managers.
- You enjoy applying your foundational knowledge in biology or medicine to many therapeutic areas.
- You have high standards of excellence and attention to detail.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of a Bachelors plus 2-4 years proven experience. Knowledge of basic molecular biology is required; experience in antibody development and infectious disease would be desirable. We need someone with strong communication skills including the ability to build trust, influence, and relationships across a large and diverse organization, and resolve problems with tact, diplomacy and composure. You should be able to lead projects of varying complexity and timelines simultaneously; prioritize projects, and work under consultative direction with work often self-initiated. We are looking for someone who will actively seek to build, strengthen, and lead high performance teams, and influence their direction.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.