Location: Johnston, RI
Hope you are doing Well!
We are hiring for "Project And Change Management Lead" position in Johnston, RI. If you are currently available in market and looking for a new opportunity for yourself, then please reply to this email with an updated copy of your resume, expected salary, best time to call.
Title: Project And Change Management Lead.
Location: Johnston, RI.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract on W2 (C2H).
Project and Change Management Lead - (RECRUITMENT PRE SCREENING QUESTIONS (attached) for submission with resume.).
Candidates need to understand and be able to execute both project and change management; formal certification is not required.
Additionally, they need to be strong verbal and written communicators who have focused on business projects, not only technology projects.
Many candidates we have spoken to have lacked the ability to initiate projects. Will consider candidates with at least 3 years of experience who are driven and hungry.
They do not need to have experience in leading departments.
Samples Materials: scrubbed for proprietary information (preferable for samples to be provide in advance, but acceptable to share during the interview):
- This role will focus on internal practice building with projects such as the Wrike Implementation, standard and training development, training execution, enterprise change management capabilities.
- This person will also be a candidate for leading a late 2022 or early 2023 strategic objective.
- Project and change management experience.
- Adkar certified or PMP certified is preferred, but not required.
- PMO (Project Management Office) or COE (Center of Excellence) operational standard, training enterprise change management build out experience.
- Versatility in projects around Multiple change initiatives.
- Implement project management software- collaborate PM software- change- MS project - transitioning to Wrike adopt by end of the year.
- Ideal candidate will be Prosci Certified, have experience with practice building and executing in various execution methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Business Projects, etc).
- Looking for someone in commutable distance. Candidate must be able to be onsite as needed (multiple times monthly), but job is mostly remote.
- 6-month contract - potential for contract to perm, so hybrid on site is required.
- Project plan
- Change strategy or plan
- PowerPoint sample
- Training or comms sample
Vinod, Sr. Recruiter, The Judge Group Email:Vupadhyay01@judge.com
- What types of business programs have you managed in the past? How many years of experience do you have managing these types of programs?
- How large are the projects that you have led in scope and impact to the business? How large are the teams that you have led?
- Do you take a different approach when managing a business program vs technology program? If yes, describe the differences in your approach.
- Have you ever managed a program that had a mixture of technology teams operating in agile and business teams operating outside that methodology? If yes, how did you manage the different methodologies?
- Does a Project manager always need to understand and know how to apply change management principles, why?
- What change management methodologies have you used in the past?
Suite 100, 151 South Warner Road, Wayne, PA 19087 (
610-979-9440 extn. 353 | Toll-free (
1800-339-8318 extn. xxx Click to learn more about Judge's Technology, Talent & Learning SolutionsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.