Location: Mountain View, CA
Position: Program Manager III
Location: San Francisco, CA / Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ months Contract
- Collaborate with and support design team leads in delivering strategic counsel through all project interactions. Act as a bridge between the industrial design (ID), color/materials/finish (CMF), UX, engineering, and manufacturing teams.
- Identify team and project needs with regard to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc. Implement or drive required changes to make sure design team members are working at optimum efficiency.
- Collaborate with ID team leadership in key project decision-making, including requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, coordination of teams, and approval processes. Define and manage project schedules and budgets from inception to completion.
- Oversee vendor liaison administration duties such as budget, Statement of Work (SOW), Purchase Order (PO) management, and vendor enrollment.
- Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience managing industrial design, color/material/finish (CMF), or creative projects.
- Experience working with consumer hardware.
- Experience working with design groups.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.