GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com .
Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Engineer to become part of the Production Control team in our Operations group. This position requires an individual with strong leadership and analytical skill. This position will be located at GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 in Malta, New York.
Essential Responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Monitor fab production/engineering cycle time and collaborate with advanced module engineering team to resolve fab bottlenecks
- Review production reports to monitor progress and preemptively identify risks to on-time deliveries
- Analyze data to identify potential manufacturing issues and work with Manufacturing and Engineering teams on recovery plan
- Use SQL and Python to create automated reports
- Understand and apply Production Control principles and practices
- Track production flow and daily schedule adherence
- Provide Management team with ad-hoc updates and reports when required
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, or other major with significant technical/operations knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 softwares and data analytics
- Fluent in English language
- Prior experience in relevant/industry role via Internship or Co-Op
- Experience in SQL/Python
- Familiarity with statistical data analysis software such as JMP
- Basic understanding of factory physic and manufacturing concept
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills: demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.