Due to the increase of production, we are expanding operations at our facility in Ringwood, IL (near McHenry, IL.). In order to meet production demands, we are looking to bring on a team of Production Operators.
As a Production Operator, you will:
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Operate a variety of automated and manual manufacturing equipment including mixing/blending, granulation, bagging, and extrusion equipment
- Verify raw materials being used are correct per batch documentation, and finished goods are properly packaged and labeled per documentation
- Store/transfer materials and supplies by hand, or with the assistance of a powered industrial lift (seated or standing forklift)
- Perform various quality control tests and draw relevant conclusions to make needed adjustment to process operations
- Wear required personal protective equipment as appropriate at all times
- Ensure equipment and work areas are kept clean and orderly
- Follow instructions and perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Work collaboratively with supervisors, process engineers, maintenance, quality, and supply chain staff to ensure safety, quality, and production standards are achieved
- Follow instructions on production paperwork, and accurately document
- Participate and complete company-required training program
- Observe all Environmental, Health and Safety standards set forth by the Company
What can we offer you?
- High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of prior experience working in a manufacturing environment (chemical industry experience highly preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and reasoning skills to troubleshoot process operations
- Good data entry and basic computer skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to recognize common errors, malfunctions, and/or deviations in documentation, quality, equipment, and/or performance standards
- Willing and able to work 12-hour rotating day/nights shift schedule, and additional over-time as necessary
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift up to 55 Ibs., climb stairs and ladders, balance, and stand for long periods of time
- Previous experience operating extruders is a real plus
- Willing and able to operate both seated and standing forklifts (will train)
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2019 revenues of approximately $7 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
This job has expired.