Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology. We've been around since 1917. In just the past seven years, our company has grown by nearly 70%.
CCM has an opening for a Production Manager, at its Polyiso Terrell, TX facility.
The production manager is responsible for the production and output for PolyIso. Manager directly supervises shift supervisors and leads to provide direction for 45 production employees in the manufacturing facility. Plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures, and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and safe working conditions. Position also serves as a key interface between manufacturing plants and with all supporting departments R&D, Maintenance, Technical Services, Quality Assurance, Central Engineering, Scheduling, Shipping/Warehouse, and Sales & Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Plans, directs and monitors the daily activities of the production functions of facility, delegating responsibilities as necessary, to attain goals and objectives in each area. Ensures personnel are trained to perform standard work.
* Schedules production by reviewing customer requirements in detail to determine ship date commitments, labor and material requirements
* Perform administrative tasks such as: payroll, writing and giving performance reviews, creating, and maintaining performance measurement reports with accuracy
* Ensures compliance with the company's safety programs through leading by example, holding teammates accountable, and performing audits and conducting and monitoring training.
* Directs and trains others in implementation of the Carlisle Operating System, using effective lean methodologies and problem-solving skills and events.
* Ensures effective employee relations by providing employee coaching and development. Work with the Plant Manager and Human Resources to make employment decisions and resolve employee concerns. Interview and select employees for production roles.
* Works in team with other management to continually improve processes such as production flow, safety and quality standards and utilization of materials.
* Responsible for quality assurance ensuring both results and associated documentation are maintained. Assist as backup point of contact for third-party quality control organizations for quarterly audits.
* Meet with Vendors in relations to the process and cost savings initiatives.
Education and Experience:
* Education - Bachelor's Degree - Engineering, IE or ME preferred.
* Three to Five (3-5) supervisory/management experience, with at least three (3) years in manufacturing specifically.
* Travel less than 10% overnight for trainings. Other travel will be necessary as defined by management.
Working for Carlisle CCM means that you are working for a company that cares, come join our team and be part of shaping the next 100 years in the construction industry. Come join the Carlisle Experience!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Saint Johns, Michigan
Posted 8 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago