At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Product Roadmaps and solution options with Senior Marketing leadership to align with the vision of the group and establish and drive a marketing technology vision and roadmap which is best in industry and scaled for global operations. Carry Out effective working sessions with senior leadership to ascertain systematic requirements based on new project priorities, changes in needs.
- Manage the marketing operations technology stack, including aligning with stakeholders on strategy, connecting with business on technical implementation, and maintaining tools.
- Keep track of the financial effects of Marketing Technology programs. Convert the marketing technology vision into a multi-year roadmap that steadily incorporates new digital technologies. Drive marketing technology strategy including roadmap definition and execution in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Understand the cost/benefit of creating technical debt. Work to sustainably drive Marketing Technology capability and maturity; minimize long term risk, technical chaos, and data bifurcation while simultaneously maximizing scalability, operational sustainability, and usability.
- Be the subject matter expert for marketing teams, aiding tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and enablement. Serve as an owner for the respective technology stacks and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with business needs.
- Define meeting cadences, program correspondence, steering committees, and business case materials and documents to give Marketing Technology initiatives structure. Where none exist, build new processes, models, and organizational workflows.
- Recognize opportunities, propose & implement solutions that enriches the user experience. Flesh out, define, and document specific use cases for marketing technology. Partner across Marketing/Digital teams to adopt best practices and align technologies with business use cases.
- Provide and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for productivity gains.
- Work with the integration teams to design and develop interfaces/integration to and from Salesforce.com/Marketo and related internal and external systems.
- Emphasize on Business Process Improvement and Automation of key marketing/sales and cross functional processes.
- Minimum 8-10 Years of relevant experience with more than 5 years proven track record in leading deployment, maintenance, and operation of sizable scale automation platforms and/or digital communication tools with global stakeholders Marketing Technologies (Marketing Automation, CRM, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing)
- Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- CRM certifications with Marketo & Salesforce (strongly preferred), Eloqua, or HubSpot
- Subject matter proficiency with tools for marketing (like Salesforce, Marketo), event marketing (like Cvent, Bizzabo), social automation (Salesforce Social Studio), and surveys (like Qualtrics).
- Strong understanding of data hygiene and analytics
- Solid leader and exceptional communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program suggestions and tradeoffs to senior executives
- Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day