In this unique internship opportunity, you will help manage the execution of the strategic plans that move products from our labs to the shelves of our independent retailers. Responsibilities will also include the collection of data through research, both internal and market, for projects and initiatives underway.
Required Background & Desired Skills
- Supports the Product Marketing Team in the management of the portfolio inclusive of the successful implementation of product launches in an effort to build awareness and distribution, and drive trial and purchase.
- Responsible for the review of labels, technical data sheets (TDS), and other collateral to ensure accuracy and consistency as it relates to artwork, trademarks, claims, and technical data.
- Supports the Product Marketing Team in product/brand development, which includes market research on competitive product performance, pricing, distribution, and market acceptance.
- Compile and present data to support recommendations on future projects.
- Oversee label creation and modification projects
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional departments including Customer Segments, Technical Services, Channel Development, Creative and Field Sales.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining excellence in execution and delivering projects on time
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting both within the marketing function, within the company, and with external agencies and customers
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment while managing projects to a timeline
- Must be able to demonstrate strong written, presentation and oral communication skills across various levels of the business
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate analytics into actionable recommendations and results
- Should possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Company Profile
· The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
· Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
· At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees-including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
This job has expired.