Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins DiscoverX is looking for a results-driven and experienced Product Manager to join the Marketing team based in Fremont, CA.
Eurofins DiscoverX, the products division of Eurofins Discovery, is the industry leader in the design, development, and manufacture of biochemical and cell-based assays for the drug development and life science markets. Our extensive portfolio of products and development capabilities support and help accelerate biologic and small molecule drug development programs, from discovery to QC lot release.
- Accountable for the lifecycle management and commercial success of a product portfolio
- Develops and implements the product strategy from concept to commercialization based on market research, competitive intelligence, industry trends, voice of customer (VOC) programs, and inputs from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to drive future development and long-term growth
- Defines and ensures design, features, specifications and positioning of the released as well as in-development products' are aligned with market requirements and consistent with business line's strategy
- Develops and implements new products and applications launch plan including messaging, promotional and pricing strategies, field teams training, etc.
- Identifies and communicates technical data requirements to assay development teams, for supporting documentation including user manuals, application notes, white papers, technical briefs, etc.
- Generates customer-facing portfolio and data presentations
- Generates internal field teams training presentations and selling tools for their portfolio.
- Is responsible for lifecycle management and pricing, and ensures continued portfolio alignment with on market trends, competitive pressures, and internal strategies
- Actively support the global and regional selling efforts of commercialized products, including close collaboration with the technical support, sales and market development teams
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager(s) to provide core positioning and messaging, supports campaign development based on the market, customer needs, and competitive differentiation
- Continually monitors market dynamics, industry trends and competitive landscape to deliver quarterly analysis to business leadership
- Maintains close interaction with the sales organizations through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, on-site or remote presentations, etc.
- Identifies and evaluates new business opportunities, markets and customer segments, strategic collaborations, and potential acquisition targets
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Product Management role with sole product line ownership
- A minimum of 4 years experience in life science, pharma or biotech industry
- Demonstrated successful product management and commercialization in life sciences
- Has a thorough understanding of the drug discovery and development process, market requirements and customer needs
- Requires strong and efficient organizational skills to multitask effectively
- Individual initiative, strategic and creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is a must
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree in life science study areas is required.
- A graduate degree (MS/PhD) in science and/or MBA is preferred
- Experience in developing financial models is a plus.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.Â Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CAÂare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays