Location: Alpharetta, GA
JOB TITLE: Technical Project Manager
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Expert knowledge of principles, methods and practices in Lean Project/Program Management in Software Delivery. Expert knowledge of lean enterprise and Kanban. Expert knowledge of the following, applied in a lean environment:
- The relationships of product portfolios, programs, and projects
- Relationship between project/program management, operations management, and organizational strategy.
- Project lifecycle.
- Project and resource planning.
- Value stream analysis
- Project execution
- Progress monitoring, status reporting and project communications.
- Risk and issue management.
- Critical path analysis and dependency mapping and management.
- Managing scope and change
- Advanced knowledge of Products and Engineering environment.
- Expert working knowledge and application of Lean and Agile practices.
- Customer knowledge to deliver customer value.
- Enhance own knowledge through independent learning.
- Broad knowledge of our competitors and their offerings in all areas.
- Leadership Capabilities: Provides strong project/program management to multiple squads and clans, demonstrates clear project/program leadership and mentoring skills.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to manage their own time and workload effectively.
- Provides leadership in the development of the Roadmap.
- Leads effective prioritisation of delivery pipeline.
- Leads large scale enterprise level projects/programs.
- Leads collaborative planning and execution of the production pipeline of work.
- Obsess about delivering customer value and drives initiatives to improve it.
- Guided by results, business plans and strategy.
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives in lean delivery discipline and practices across organisation.
- Aligns and executes product vision and strategy.
- Contributes to strategic decisions.
- Assesses and determines priorities.
- Sets an example to all project resources in the organisation.
Undergraduate degree in CS/Technology Management or related field and 5+ years of relevant experience or Graduate degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience. LOGISTICS:
Shift: standard 9-5Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.