Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and implementing brand/franchise strategies, developing and executing tactical programs, evaluating promotional effectiveness, and managing the budget for the business. Core responsibilities will include strategy development, product promotion, HCP engagement, agency management, sales training, budget management, and various product support initiatives.
- Execute, revive, and assess brand strategies, initiatives and special projects that demonstrate the value of our products and further establish Galderma as the leader in dermatology
- Develop (or co-develop) annual brand strategies for current (and future) brands, while also working collaboratively with global colleagues to ensure consistency with global brand plans. Includes management of product life cycle opportunities & challenges including providing input on clinical studies
- Engage in the development and review of brand analytics, including KPI development and tracking, budgeting, forecasting, revenue modeling, cost/benefit analysis, segmentation and resource planning
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure awareness, alignment and achievement of key strategic strategies and initiatives
- Engage in interactions with Healthcare Professionals including KOLs to advance brand affinity and preference.
- Work with Promotional Review Committee (PRC) to approve promotional materials for the brand using the Zinc system.
- Develop reports and/or presentations of content to leadership teams, sales teams, internal committees, customer groups and other internal and external organizations
- Identify and turn consumer/HCP/brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business.
- Manage the VMS budget and collaborates with finance, purchasing and agency teams to ensure forecast aligns with monthly actuals as assigned.
- Work with and manage external suppliers - including advertising agencies, promotional program suppliers, contract manufacturers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Other Important Information
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required
- MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of Brand Management or Promotions experience require; experience developing and launching new products in the US pharmaceutical market highly preferred
- Galderma sales specific experience may be considered in lieu of marketing experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead in a cross functional environment
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data
- Demonstrable prior P&L accountability and ability to make insightful observations that drive profitability
- Ability to tie marketing objectives to overall performance metrics and/or ROI
- Experience and knowledge of how to position products to drive revenue, including experience in product positioning, non-personal promotions and executing tactics according to plan are required
- Experience working with Dermatology KOL's is preferred
- Strong entrepreneurial aptitude and be solution-focused. Strong sense of urgency and ability to manage numerous projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with senior management, health care professionals, global marketing teams and market affiliates, sales teams and other internal departments. Experience in presenting in front of large audiences and senior executives.
- Competent using MS Office
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Climb stairs or ride elevators.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments. Attendance at company-sponsored meetings is required. Some meetings or meeting-related travel may occur during evening or weekend hours.
- Travel is estimated at 40%.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job has expired.