*Projects the candidate will be working on: *
* Synchronous Live Care
*Team and Team size:*
* Part of a team.
* Team is in the process of being built but will consist of:
* Scrum Master, Business Analyst/Jr Product Owner, Onshore Architect, Offshore Architect
* Offshore Developers - 3, Onshore Developers - 2, QE Enginneer.
*Top Responsibilities:** *
* 1. Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
* 2. Understand product vision and business needs to define technical product requirements and product architectural solutions that meet non-functional requirements.
* 3. Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
* 4. Work with Product Owner & Scrum Master in planning and execution of new product releases.
* 5, Consult Product Owner to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
* 6. Work with domain, product management and product engineering teams in the solution engineering efforts.
* 7. Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
* 8. Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features..
* Hands on experience with React, Azure, and DevOps
* 8-15 years experience in a development lead/architect role.
* Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice.
* Strong communication skills
* Deep analytical skills and ability to see the connections between layers of business operations
* Defining which solutions are beneficial and which are inefficient for a particular business need.
* Understanding how to achieve such solutions and goals according to their given timeframes and available resources..
* a. How many rounds? 1-2
* b. Video vs. phone? Video
* c. How technical will the interviews be? Fairly technical as the value this role is adding to the team is to provide technical guidance during onshore hours.