Location: Maple Shade, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Process Engineer
As Process Engineer you will be responsible for reducing product and process variation using Six Sigma / statistical tools and the implementation and/or improvement of existing procedures and process controls. The PE function ensures that all products are manufactured per the manufacturing procedures and validated processes developed to meet our customers' expectations. For design change projects, the PE participates in projects and leads sub-projects, which generally include verifications, validations, process optimizations, or test method development and managing the change associated.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Support day to day product and process operations on coating and converting assets
- Develop control strategies for sustaining all continuous improvement projects
- Implementation of new equipment & operating procedures to improve capabilities
- Provide ongoing process evaluation-including trials & capability studies
- Continually improve & optimize current products through variation reduction.
- Provide support for new product development and material changes as required by engaging with procurement, marketing, and R&D teams
- Well-developed team leadership skills with a comfort in leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with statistical analysis, statistical process controls, SPC, DOE, FMEA, and MSE.
- Ability to develop, implement, monitor, measure, and control functional improvement plans.
- Strong PC skills MS Office, Lotus Notes, MINITAB, AutoCAD, QSI and QIS experience a plus.
- Previous ISO 9001-2015 experience with implementation, improvement, and sustainment.
- Previous Six Sigma exposure/experience. Green Belt / Black Belt certification a plus.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.