Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Applied Intelligence - CEC Controls ( A Wood company) is currently recruiting for a Process Control Engineer. Individual must have training and/or experience in instrumentation and controls, preferably in Water and Wastewater, and/or Power plant systems. Knowledge of PLC programming, local HMI screens, and SCADA/DCS application programming and commissioning.
This position offers an opportunity to advance your career, challenge your skills, and be part of a winning team.
Skills / Qualifications
- Understand P&ID Plans and Industry Specifications
- SCADA Hardware and Software
- PLC Programming using ladder logic and function blocks
- HMI programming
- Any experience with VTSCADA, Wonderware, iFix, WinCC, FactoryTalk View, and GE Cimplicity is a plus
- BSEE or BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or comparable training program
- Ability to work under direction as well as independently
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn through training and on your own
- Good organizational and analytical abilities needed to communicate company and customer needs with other departments and outside vendors
- Knowledge of current electrical safety standards such as NEC and OHSA
- Travel Requirements: less than 25% travel
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.