GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Summary of Role:
This position is for principal process engineer in Single Wafer Diffusion (SWD), Advanced Module Engineering (AME) organization at Fab8 in Malta, NY. The individual selected for this position will work together with other GLOBALFOUNDRIES departments, including equipment, process integration, device/yield, and manufacturing to deliver the best quality products with the lowest possible cycle time and cost. The employee will participate in selective epitaxy process development, transfer, qualification, optimization, and sustain activities for advanced technology nodes.
Essential Responsibilities include:
• work with the equipment, shift, manufacturing, integration, and device teams to ensure production wafer quality (e.g. achieve the Cp/Cpk target, eliminate yield systematics and meet the line/wafer yield target) and on-time delivery.
• work with industrial engineering and equipment teams to ensure on-time qualification/release of new tools.
• Work with the equipment team to achieve Capex, throughput, and cost targets.
• Design, execute and analyze experiments to screen and optimize module unit process and equipment for continuous improvement on quality, cycle time, and cost.
• Work with integration and device groups in the technology development and the manufacturing teams to plan and execute projects and implement solutions on schedule.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, or other relevant engineering disciples.
• Minimum 5 years of semiconductor experience.
• Experience in EPI, RTP, CVD, ALD, Diffusion is preferred. Selective epitaxy experience in FinFET will be a strong addition.
• Understanding of SPC, JMP, DOE, SOP, and FMEA.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, energetic and self starter
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to priorities to meet the business need
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
• Individuals will be and must be able to understand complex automated systems and human interactions.
• Experience in finFET selective EPI development or manufacturing in a mass production environment.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago