At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The Technical Manager is the technical lead on large, complex deals, delivering high-end services, improving our industry reputation, and up-leveling consultants, deliverables, and services. This individual will drive and maintain technical relationships with our customers and partners by providing advanced architecture, implementation and operational support.
How you will make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Support team growth
- Provide thought leadership, through participation in industry groups, delivering talks, writing technical and industry specific blogs, vulnerability research, industry PR interviews, and/or contributing to security publications
- Track and monitor current happenings within the security industry relative to the space.
- Contribute to internal team building, knowledge transfer, and training activities within the Strategic Consulting team.
- Improve methodologies, tooling, reporting and other processes to improve and enhance inter- and intra-team efficiency, Assist in the development and roll-out of new Strategic Consulting methods and tools.
- Work across LOB to improve outcomes for customers by increasing cross-business offerings and services
- Work with customers to help them articulate and document their business requirements/use cases and understand how those requirements translate into Architecture & Engineering features and functionality.
- Assist with development of Architecture & Engineering engagement plans/roadmaps for customers which will enable them to execute upon strategies.
- Rationalize different security solutions against requirements, risk, and constraints
- Undertake EIM methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures
- Provide oversight on engagements (pending number of engagements where assigned as primary consultant).
- Responsible for 2-6 projects simultaneously (including leadership and knowledge of project and client details).
- Able to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects.
- Facilitate workshops and assessments in front of large audiences based on experience and knowledge in specific technologies/practices
- Assist with demand team to develop solution briefs to help our go to market strategy with our sales teams
With Optiv you can expect:
- Experience in providing guidance in Architecture & Engineering strategy at a programmatic level
o Hands on experience implementing F5 in multiple large-scale enterprise security environments
o Hands on experience implementing Core LTM/GTM and advanced modules (ASM, AWAF, APM)
o Hands on experience implementing of VCMP, HA setups, and iApp deployments
o Hands on experience implementing of iRule development
o Hands on experience of SSL decryption and SSL decryption architectures
o Hands on Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, Google, Silverline)
Experience in managing and prioritizing the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP's
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn additional subject matter areas (Shape, Zscaler, Imperva)
- Certifications Preferred - F5-CTS-401 (Security Solutions Expert Certification)
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.