It's more than a career, it's a calling.
Works under the supervision of the Director. Responsible for the supervision of an assigned group of children to insure their health and safety. Develop a well balanced daily schedule and an age appropriate lesson plans, including activities to stimulate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Creates opportunities for enhancing student skills. Plans and implements activities that are consistent with student abilities, interests and educational plans.
- Assists with school inclusion, inclusion in alternate school settings, the development of appropriate curriculum, workshop/life skills, speech and language, art, music, and adaptive physical education.
- Provides staff in-services.
- Maintains data and other records complying with all state, federal, department, and organization regulations
- Displays enthusiasm and appropriate energy level to maintain students motivation, cooperation, and participation.
- Encourages student independence in communication, decision making and other activities.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
81110038 TREFFERT ACADEMY (PRESCHOOL)Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.