****$3,000 Driver Retention Bonus Payout****
*****$1,000 paid out after 30, 60 and 90 days while being employed****
***Terms and Condition may apply to qualify***
PRE-SELL DRIVER MERCHANDISER
To contribute to areas sales objectives by merchandising, servicing, accounts assigned to you as well as successfully completing other related duties.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION: Required:
- Clean Shelving, rotate products and verify correct shelf prices.
- Build, merchandise and maintain all secondary and promotional displays to conform with company standards.
- Merchandise and fill all coolers, vendors and rack to standard on every visit (if applicable).
- Call on each account as scheduled.
- Create, develop and maintain a strong rapport in every account.
- Manage, rotate and maintain back-stock where applicable.
- Collect and organize damaged product into designated area.
- Call in all customer requests to your immediate supervisor.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and be an active participant.
- Attend all training sessions.
- Follow all company and customer safety guidelines and policies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Must maintain a valid CDL class B with a clean Driver's License
- Ability to lift hundreds of cases of soda and merchandise the product throughout the day
- Flexible with work schedule (may be required to work nights and weekends)
- Must be a team player and have an understanding of Top Quality Customer Service
- Work a flexible work week that includes weekends
The following key competencies represent qualities, traits and behaviors that a successful employee will exhibit. This list is not exhaustive, as other qualities, traits and behaviors are also desired.
• Communication - Effectively and coherently conveys relevant information to managers/supervisors and coworkers. Listens to and understands others.
REPRESENTATIVE MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND/OR SOFTWARE USED:
- Customer Service - Meets and exceeds expectations of managers/supervisors and coworkers. Acts in a professional, courteous, and cooperative manner.
- Ethics - Seeks guidance before problems occur and promptly reports concerns or potential violations in accordance with reporting procedures.
- Information Gathering - Refers to a variety of sources such as Company policy manuals, employee handbook and external resources. Compiles and organizes all the facts required to respond to request(s).
- Interpersonal Skill - Develops openness and trust with others. Expresses opposing views in a tactful manner. Makes others feel comfortable.
- Multitasking - Shifts back and forth as needed between two or more activities or sources of information. Can handle more than one assignment or responsibility during a given time period.
- Record Keeping - Keeps records for future reference in an organized manner. Organizes information others can use easily. Keeps up with new incoming records.
- Safety Orientation - Follows and promotes safety rules and procedures. Requires customers, coworkers and everyone in his/her location to follow safety precautions at all times.
- Strong ethics and the ability to keep information confidential.
The following machines, tools, equipment and/or software are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. Actual machines, tools, equipment and/or software used will vary.
- Office equipment including, but not limited to, computer, phone, fax machine, copier and calculator.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
- MS Office including Word and Excel.
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
• Office environment.
* We do not provide application status due to overwhelming volume. If your skills meet our needs, we will contact you to move forward in the process.***EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
- Travel to and from customer accounts (Interior/Exterior working conditions).
***If you have a disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development at 301-773-5500 ext. 2975***