Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is looking for a Practice Manager to join a mission-driven healthcare team. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
The Practice Manager will oversee and monitor the operations of the assigned Primary Care practices in the Hartford area. Responsibilities include management oversight of office productivity, expenses, patient satisfaction as well as other operational functions. The Practice Manager drives continuous process improvement in the practices to promote efficiency and patient experience.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
You Will Be Responsible For
- Great benefits
- Competitive pay
- Mission-Driven Team Environment
- Establishes work procedures and standards to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the office.
- Manages office operations to maximize patient access, patient satisfaction and timely collection of co-payments. Ensures consistency in process among practices.
- Utilizes the N'Thrive tool to manage and monitor schedule density, collection of co-payments and other key operational metrics.
- Responsible for managing the budgeted expenses for assigned practices.
- Manages human resources activities: hiring, on-boarding, coaching and performance management for assigned practices.
- Ensures proper orientation and ongoing training of new and existing staff members.
- Researches and resolves patient and provider complaints in a timely manner.
- Leads the implementation of process improvement initiatives in assigned practices.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures and best practices.
- Actively participates in practice and other organizational meetings.
- Ensures practices are adhering to all compliance, risk management and HIPPA requirements.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five (5+) years of medical practice management experience required
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Demonstrated ability in leadership and managing a team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organization and communication skills required.
- Results oriented with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to improve quality and productivity by identifying improvement opportunities in the practice.
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top-level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few. Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.