At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Who is Optiv's Cyber Digital Transformation (CDX) Team?
CDX is a collaboration across Digital, Strategy, Industry and Technology at Optiv, hyper-focused on our clients' Digital Transformation Journey and successful outcomes. We focus on digitally-led opportunities that represent sources of incremental revenue, and de-risk those new and often untested propositions, through lean experimentation and strategic programs with our clients and ecosystem partners. CDX is unique as we connect ambitious growth opportunities to tangible outcomes, making ideas real, secure, and providing a foundation to scale.
The Practice Director for Cloud Strategy & Execution within CDX will collaborate with senior team members and articulate ideas into compelling and creative solutions, consulting services, managed services, and as-a-service offerings. This will include technical offering development, market feasibility, and proactive identification, qualification, pursuit, and management of new Cloud Strategy & Execution opportunities for markets/customers globally. The candidate must have the ability to be a self-starter to develop the offering and onboard qualified technical consultants to perform the services. Furthermore, they will work with the other team members to shape the strategic vision around Cloud Security initiatives working with the product, sales and marketing team.
How you will make an impact
Qualifications for success:
- Develop solutions to enable visioning, design, development and delivery of secured cloud migration across common platforms (AWS, MS Azure, GCP) and native cloud application.
- Align cloud initiatives with strategic business drivers and security requirements to enlist C-level sponsorship and integrate with existing governance and compliance.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Cyber Digital-Cloud security capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative. These include integration with Cloud, IoT/OT, DevSecOps, Analytics, and Big Data solutioning.
- Strategic planning and positioning of the Professional Services portfolio in the Cloud Strategy & Execution market including business justification, stakeholder's effected, implementation timelines, operational and technical requirements and ongoing maintenance requirements. This will include the interlock with sales, marketing, and product management with rules of engagement with strategic partners for service strategy and delivery.
- Manage and lead large-scale complex cybersecurity engagements with resources distributed globally
- Ensure the field sales, partner and internal delivery teams are prepared with the proper education, training, tools, process and procedures to position the Cloud Strategy & Execution offerings.
- Work with channel managers and vendor partners to build successful go to market strategies and oversee delivery of these strategies in complex client environments.
- Support the opportunity pipeline for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry Technology Experts, Services leadership, and mentors, manage target identification and prioritization, priority tiers, and resources allocation to deliver successful strategic outcomes for clients.
- Participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses.
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Executive Service Directors, Services Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Maintain a high pace of product and service innovation based on customer feedback and market opportunity.
- Lead a team of 30
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 7+ years in cloud transformation development or leading complex delivery associated with these technologies.
- Significant services management experience with innovating technologies in an orchestration development organization.
- Services Management leader who could formulate a services portfolio and as a service strategy to market, the ability to engage with both large/small audiences settings and be viewed externally as a strong communicator and influencer.
- A highly driven leader that is known to deliver in a fast-growing enterprise software customer environment.
- Successful experience of setting the vision, building, leading and motivating global consulting teams.
- A teammate, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates multi-functionally and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Track record of retaining, developing, motivating, and mentoring highly effective teams.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively across various groups.
- Prior experience working in advanced technology or technical innovation software organization
- Desired Technical Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, ie digital consulting, big 4, servicing cross-industry clients at a regional or national level.
- Hands-on experience with or working knowledge digital technologies (cloud, devops, security orchestration & automation, analytics, big data, IoT, OT)
- PMP or Agile scrum master a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.