The Engine Design Group within General Motors (GM) is seeking a creative and logical thinker with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail. As a Powertrain Assembly Structure (PAS) Analyst you will own the digital math coordination of the GM part release activity on an engine program. This is a fast paced environment that requires collaborative teamwork. Must work with a high level of independent judgment and initiative, while being able to rapidly take on and assimilate information from other team members when required. Long term position with growth and learning opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Additional Job DescriptionSkills Required:
- Creating, editing, and analyzing Powertrain Assembly Structure (PAS) in TcAE (Team Center Automotive Edition)
- Review Engineering Change Requests (ECR's) to update a PAS and facilitate accurate processing of design change information
- Audit of Teamcenter parts lists to ensure accurate ECR processing
- Work with Design Lead to ensure that all data entry is accurate and up to date in the PAS
- Participate in PAS Team Meetings, Design Reviews, Build Readiness Team Meetings and Design System Engineer Meetings as needed
- Report status to Management on a regular basis
- Ownership of your work: lead, manage, etc.
- May involve limited travel; domestic or international
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience post degree
- Experience Team Center & Structure Manager, TCVisualization
- Experience in General Motors applications: GPDS/APM, ECM, eTrackTool
- Strong attention to detail in all work product
- Excellent communication skills required to create and present information to internal customers and leadership in a clear and concise manner
- Must be have intermediate to advanced skills using MS Excel
- Previous experience with program coordination with ability to prioritize, multitask, and very high level of attention to critical details
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to create macro's in Excel
- Previous experience with Team Center
- Experience in General Motors systems and applications
- Interest in the automotive industry
- Interest in globally diverse work environment
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.