Job ID: 232623
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Plant Manager is responsible for the overall plant operations, including all production and ensuring all employees strive to meet the standards set forth by the company for Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Preventative Maintenance, and Housekeeping.
- Direct all plant manufacturing processes and ensure quality products while maintaining a safe work environment
- Plan and direct the layout of equipment, workflow and workforce utilization as well as participating in the procurement of raw materials, supplies and other production needs
- Planning and establishing work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor's degree and/or three or more years as a plant manager in a similar industry or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Prior plastics industry experience with extrusion and/or injection molding
- Ability to review and discuss results of production reports and P&L statements
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety procedures
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Ability to train and instruct employees
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Knowledge of construction products and basic knowledge of electronics and programmable controllers preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Feb 9, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Plant, Temporary, Plant Operator, Manager, Plant Manager, Manufacturing, Contract, Management