Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm.
With the singular mission of Advancing Communities, our diverse, 650+ member team works collaboratively across multiple service areas including architecture, engineering, planning, surveying, and construction engineering to create better places for people.
We are a team of experts with individual specialties working together, driven to make a difference through people-focused problem solving, design and ideas. In everything we do, we put people first. We create places for communities of people that help solve a problem and drive them forward-advancing the whole community today and well into the future.
What You'll Contribute to OHM Advisors
Plan | This individual provides expertise in guiding communities in the development of their desired futures.
Collaborate | The individual will work with other disciplines, internal and external to OHM, and will possess experience with and passion for multi-disciplinary teamwork to deliver design excellence. Individuals will have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to interface with team members, clients, and the public to listen, develop ideas, and advance projects.
Lead | OHM continuously pushes innovation in performance and helps its employees build leadership skills. This individual will stay abreast of industry advancements, develop new ideas, and incorporate emerging best practices into OHM's work.
- Perform existing conditions assessments, data collection analysis, and research related to projects and clients
- Create report maps and presentation graphics using a variety of software and media
- Contribute to a collaborative team to produce report narratives, data analysis and charts, mapping, graphics, and other items to meet client and project needs.
- Actively participate and facilitate planning workshops/charrettes in the field at project locations, virtually, and/or in the local office.
- Conduct site visits to perform analysis, photography, and field evaluations of land uses, facilities, and infrastructure (buildings, roads, parking, utilities, etc.).
- Proactively pursue new 3D, mapping, infographic techniques, and GIS technologies while keeping current on urban design and master planning practices.
- Project management and team coordination
As a trusted member of OHM Advisors' Planning, Landscape Architecture, Community & Environment (PLACE) Group, you will join a growing, mission-driven team of innovative thinkers who collaborate daily, using our combined gifts and talents to continually advance the communities we serve.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- We build trust with the client and community
- We elevate the dignity of people and place
- We craft holistic , artistic, and timeless solutions
- We promote innovation and sustainability
- We focus on the economics of place and build community capital
- We create happiness , joy, and energy
- We advance communities .
Growth at OHM Advisors
- Bachelor's degree in urban/regional planning.
- 1-3 years of experience in public or private planning or combination thereof
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Geography, or related field
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) skills and comprehension
- Previously demonstrated written and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
Advancement isn't just for our clients. We're committed to moving our team forward, too. At OHM Advisors, you'll enjoy challenging, meaningful work at a growing company creating innovative solutions for forward-thinking clients. But there's not just cool work on big projects. You'll be empowered to create your own career path in a culture that supports your individual professional development goals and encourages your pursuits through continued opportunities for growth. Read about some of our opportunities for career growth and enrichment on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job has expired.