DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Monitors the flow, pressure, and specifications of field operations. Trains on consoles and learns system fundamentals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Monitors product flows and pressures in pipeline utilizing SCADA information
- Participates in planning, scheduling, and implementing facility operations, shutdowns, and start-ups
- Designates volume/pressure requirements which serves as a basis for implementing production preference schedules to assure maximum performance of controlled product contractual obligations
- Prepares daily operating reports, product volume ledgers, and other required records
- Monitors actual performance against those targets and drives and documents the actions to address deviations
- Tracks deviations to plans and respective causes of deviations
- Provides information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day-to-day operational performance
- Assists with coordinating and supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED required
- No minimum years of experience is required
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a teamand demonstrate sound judgment
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence at a local level and across a broad organization
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- This position is subject to requiring work on a rotating shift schedule, on short notice callout and overtime when required for Console coverage
- The salary is $63,502.4-$101,608.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Operations / Full-timeJob Posting:
Jul 20, 2022, 6:05:40 PM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.