A Physician Recruiter at Everside Health plays an intricate role in hiring the best Physicians that empower the members in our care to live their healthiest lives. If you are passionate about being able to have a direct impact on the healthcare model and patient's lives, this could be the perfect position for your next career move.
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Clinical Leadership on recruitment best practices and procedures
- Develop and deliver Physician sourcing strategies to business leaders
- Research candidate pool and identify sourcing possibilities while identifying barriers and solutions to the recruiting process.
- Work with other departments within Everside to understand unique skills and certifications required for clients.
- Establish candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position.
- Evaluate candidate strengths compared with job requirements by evaluating, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Ensure completion of all pre-employment processes and examining background records.
- Extend employment offers with a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions of employment along with the ability to describe the salary and benefits of the position.
- Stay current on all governmental regulations, mandates, and Everside policies on hiring practices.
- Prepare recruiting metrics and other reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships
- Tech savvy
- Great listener
- Process driven and organized
- Detail oriented
- People focused
- 3+ years of physician Recruiting experience
- High School Diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated self-confidence, ability to influence others and effective skills in interacting with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products.
- PHR or Healthcare Recruiter certification is a plus
Salary Range: 100k-115k
This job has expired.