Orthopedic Joint Surgery Physician
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic Joint Surgeon to join one of the best Orthopedic groups in Northeast Texas. Currently serving Tyler and its surrounding communities, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is seeking a dynamic and team orientated physician to join its team of 11 dedicated Surgeons, 1 Primary Care Sports Physician and 5 Advanced Practice Providers in Tyler, Texas.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Package
- EPIC EMR
- CME Allowance
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery with Fellowship trained in Joint Replacement. Must also possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas. Organization:
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Health System is an award winning integrated delivery system. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is the area's preferred multi-specialty medical group, with more than 750 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers representing 41 specialties in 82 locations serving Northeast Texas across 41 counties. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is a physician led group with its own board of directors. Awards:
• The Joint Commission: 1st in Texas to achieve Gold Seal for "Advanced" Certification in Total Hip | Knee Replacement; 2018 Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Centers Designee
• Best Specialty One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ for 2 Years in a Row (2020-2021)
• One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ for 2 Years in a Row (2020-2021)
• Orthopedics Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ for 3 Years in a Row (2019-2021)
• Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ for 2 Years in a Row (2020-2021)
• Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for 2 Years in a Row (2020-2021)
• Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement for 2 Years in a Row (2020-2021)
• Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for 3 Years in a Row (2019-2021)
• Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 3 Years in a Row (2019-2021)
• Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 4 Years in a Row (2018-2021) Community Description:
Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work and is a certified retirement community. Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of East Texas. Tyler is a prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents - a big city feel in a small town atmosphere.
Primary and secondary educational opportunities abound including 10 public school districts; as well as private school options that include parochial, non-parochial, Montessori and boarding. Tyler is fortunate to have ample educational options so that each student can learn in an environment best suited to their individual needs.
There are several options for higher education in Tyler, including three colleges and universities, as well as two primary care residency programs at UT Health Northeast.
A national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating healthy lives for people and communities. www.christustmf.org For additional information, please contact:
Britni Long, CTC Physician Recruiter