CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance, and those whose lives we save. CHRISTUS is about the people who work here: our award-winning medical staff, dedicated housekeeping staff, compassionate nurses and patient-focused ancillary staff. We're about people who need us, from small bumps to massive trauma, no matter their economic bracket. We're about the people of San Antonio, New Braunfels, and all the South Texas communities we serve. Since 1869, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System has grown and flourished just as South Texas has grown. We remain the only Catholic faith-based, non-profit health care system in San Antonio and New Braunfels. Our healing ministry now includes five full-service hospitals with 1,159 licensed beds, and a number of specialty centers.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa family!
All pharmacy technicians work under the direction of Clinical Pharmacists to provide pharmacy services with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
• Required: 18 years old; High School diploma, or equivalent.
• Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of practice required.
• Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
• ACPE accredited IV certification program, including hazardous (minimum 40 hours); or meet minimum State requirement. Not applicable to Ambulatory Care setting or Retail setting.
• 3-5 years pharmacy technician experience preferred.
• Meet all criteria of Pharmacy Technician I.
• CPHT License in State of practice.
• CPHT NATL.