Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You'll Do
As a Performance Test Engineer at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
Minimum education qualification
- Analyze the current state of the application and infrastructure, design, develop and execute automated performance tests to validate solutions and environments.
- Perform load, stress, failover, failure mode testing activities to analyze areas of improvement.
- Maintain performance analysis tools, identify any negative changes to performance and work with the teams to resolve them.
- Identify solutions for testing performance issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to assist in resolution of software defects.
- Work with Development teams to build performance tests in the coding phase itself.
- Take initiative to advance the performance, and scalability of our applications.
- Work with remote teams in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 7+ years of experience working as a Performance Systems Engineer for highly scalable systems.
- Hands on experience with load testing tools, specifically LoadRunner, Performance Center, JMeter. Experience with performance and resource monitoring tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile development environment.
This job has expired.
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life