ADP is hiring a Payroll Support Representative
Are you looking to learn something new and provide critical payroll services to ADP clients across the U.S.? If so, this role may be for you!
As a Payroll Support Representative, you are responsible for providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by Client Payroll Administrators. You will provide technology support, support for general Payroll, HR& Benefits questions as well as payroll processing questions.
In this role, you will use multiple tools and research resources in order to develop an accurate and comprehensive response to a wide range of inquiries regarding payroll and tax considerations, taking into account the differences across states and localities. Due to the nature of the Comprehensive Services business, you will also interact with multiple ADP service organizations as well as third party vendors that provide services to our Clients. To support a unified Client experience, you will also have familiarity with common HR questions and will navigate systems in other service organizations and other knowledge bases. You will be assigned a specific group of Clients where you will be their expert in providing proactive updates, data and information.
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here, but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Payroll Processing at ADP, watch here:
What you will do:
* Client Facing with Assigned Client Base
* Works in an inbound call center environment
* Provides WFN/AutoPay Payroll Technology Support
* Supports General PR, HR & Benefit Questions
* Supports Payroll Processing Questions and Issues
* Conducts Initial Issue Troubleshooting
* Works with internal teams to resolve complex issues
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Support: Works in a shared services model to provide back-up support and workload balancing across the team while managing the End to End Payroll Processing for assigned Client Base.
- Partner with assigned Payroll Solution Representative to understand Client needs, perform updates and special requests, and resolve issues.
- Learn. You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication
* Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that deadlines are met
* Excellent Professional Customer Service Skills
* Strong Organizational Skills
* Strong Process and documentation skills
* Strong Research Skills
* Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel Proficiency in using PC
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could include:
* Experience noted above, OR
* Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
Grow your career in an agile, dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
New York, New York
Posted about 1 hour ago