ADP is hiring a Payroll Solutions Specialist.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth, and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be an opportunity for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will join a high-performing team in ADP's Human Resources Outsourcing department that provides support and guidance in response to a wide variety of payroll and tax-related questions and issues presented by Client Payroll Administrators. You carry the weight of ADP's service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
Every day, you will utilize multiple tools and resources to develop accurate, comprehensive, and friendly responses to clients' inquiries regarding payroll practices and tax considerations. The nature of what you do every day will not change -- your #1 goal is to help clients. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you'll receive, which will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here, but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Product Support. You will respond to client questions regarding our payroll and benefits products and provide application and product navigation support. Support activities can include: data maintenance, set up, configuration changes for multiple options (e.g., Vacation/Paid Time Off , Special Calculations, Time and Attendance schedule, 401k, and more) and new feature set up requests (e.g., Group Term Life, Health Savings Account, direct deposit calculations, Benefit Accruals, etc.).
- Payroll Processing & Tax. You will assist clients with payroll processing and solve any issues that may arise. You will assist clients with tax changes for understanding, conduct research, and follow-up as needed. To ensure timely and accurate payroll and tax processing, you will provide timely communication to the correct parties for any updates, changes, or client issues. You will monitor Tax Registration Services via a report once the client is live and verify all jurisdictions are active. You will use online tools in your daily role to do your job.
- Consultation. You will act as a trusted advisor to your clients and provide consultative support and recommendation on product optimization during status calls and other interactions.
- Quarter and Year-End Support. During these periods, you will play a critical role where we resolve issues in partnership with our clients that surface in error prevention notices. Together, you will determine corrections and generate details on changes needed for processing additional payroll.
- Reporting and Analysis. You will work on complex projects, including calculation updates, special reports, tax amendments, company set up, troubleshooting, and more. You will research historical data, determine adjustments, and use online tools to make corrections.
- Collaborate and Communicate. You will collaborate with internal teams (401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tax, etc.) and possibly third-party vendors to identify and resolve issues and ensure that these services meet client expectations. You will escalate issues when necessary and communicate status and resolution to the client. You will also share upcoming changes with your clients that could impact them and address their concerns. You will create standard client documentation and update it regularly.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- At least two years of experience, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
- You will have occasional extended hours during peak seasons and may work 5 - 10 hours of overtime 6 - 8 weeks of the year.