Location: Houston, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Patient Access Representative in and around the Houston, TX area! There is a possibility to move to remote work after 90 days!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Interacts with callers/patients by phone and other means of communication, to schedule appointments, provide information, and provide an amazing contact experience.
- Respond to customer emails and other non-phone inquiries/communications.
- Complete any required data entry, call logging and or reporting.
- Working knowledge in a MS Windows environment, Email, Online/Electronic Forms, Websites.
If you, or someone you know, are both qualified and interested in this position, please send an up to date resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! Contact:
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish strongly preferred, with the ability to read, write, interpret and disseminate information.
- Medical Assistant experience or clinical office support experience highly preferred.
- Customer service oriented, call center experience is not required!
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.