At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
The primary role of the Partner Architect is to provide technical Sales enablement for Optiv Sales force and client success activities for Optiv Clients. These actions can involve several activities including the ones below.
How you'll make an impact
Qualifications for success
- Provide Sales Enablement Services to Optiv Pre-Sales Resources and Clients
- Present and discuss in detail, assigned Partner's solutions, technologies and use cases
- Use Case Development, Documentation and Demonstration functions
- Technical Sales Tools and Technical Documentation
- Sizing guidelines
- Best Practice Guides
- Integration Guides
- Develop pre-sales Solutions architect cadence and informal training
- Discussion and Use Case Demonstrations
- Product Roadmap discussions
- Product Solutions Offering Matrix
- SKU Guidance
- Bundling Strategies
- Services Mapping Guides around Partner
- POC and Customer Engagement guidelines
- Build both Scripted and Interactive Demonstrations
- Client Advisors Customer Retention/Maximization
- Services Alignment with Best Practices
- Plug-in with Global Services Demand (GSD) on Product Capabilities and Scoping (goal based)
- Offerings within Services Practices for Deployment Practice Validation on Best Practice guidelines (consistent)
- Transactional support for Partner and services (advisement and validation on Scoping, LOE,)
- Consistency between messaging and services
- Shadowing with Consulting. (1/quarter or 2/year). Shadow Vendors or Internal Consulting
Product Maximization Efforts at Existing Clients
- Align with Client Architects on key questions to ensure maximum use of acquired technology
- Workshops (no longer than half day)
- Provide upsell guidance based on key use cases and indicators
- Build Best Practice assessment guides and workshops for clients
- Escalation point for Optiv Services
With Optiv you can expect:
- Technical Expert in Core Partner products
- Highest level of technical certification(s) in Palo Alto Networks
- High level of experience in Cyber Security Operations including Tier 1 & 2 Analysis, triage and techniques and Tier 3 investigations as well as threat hunting techniques
- Working knowledge of Python is valuable
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in assigned partner products
- Both Pre-Sales and Post-Sales experience
- Communicate to Customers and Internal personnel including large public speaking
- Superior Writing Skills
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.