Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Please call 217-424-2817 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
Who You Are:
Drivers are responsible for providing friendly, safe and reliable transportation around the Decatur, Il area. Ideal candidates will have a strong desire for helping others along with meeting the job requirements outlined below.
What's In it for YOU:
Bus Driver Minimum Requirements:
$16.38 per hour starting rate Paratransit (smaller bus) - Non CDL
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must have a current Illinois state driver's license with at least three (3) years driving experience in the United States
- Ability to pass a DOT physical and Pre-employment Drug Screen (we will provide)
- Assist passengers on and off the vehicle
- Secure mobility devices (wheelchairs, walkers, etc) in the vehicle
- Complete company forms, maintain accurate trip data and use vehicle equipment such as onboard radio and computer system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
This job has expired.