Founded in 1999, MHS is a full-service provider of innovative material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution and fulfillment operations. We build, engineer and maintain systems for some of the biggest companies in the world, including UPS, FedEx, Walmart, Amazon and others. MHS is already one of the 10 largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, and we only expect to continue growing. We're looking for top talent to be part of the journey.
The Panel Assembler will be responsible for basic knowledge to fabricate electrical control panels according to mechanical drawings. This position is focused on working in a team environment to complete the control panel build while supporting the overall project schedule.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of use of hand tools and power tools.
- Basic ability to interpret mechanical layout drawings.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. frequently and 70 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bending, twisting, kneeling, climbing ladders
- Must be able to perform all required tasks in a safe manner.
- Must be able to perform all required tasks with minimal instruction and no supervision.
- Some prior panel assembly experience.
- Some prior mechanical layout drawing reading experience.
- Experience with:
- Basic use of hand tools
- Basic use of power tools
This job description describes the general nature and level of work expected of a person assigned to this position. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MHS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.