CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
- Apply paint to parts and assemblies to meet required quality and finish specifications
- Maintain equipment in a touch-up booth and decide the proper method and degree of rework needed to provide satisfactory finished units, parts, and assemblies.
- Perform coating repairs, through the use of hand tools and techniques and perform accepted touch-up painting application procedures.
- Apply top coat paints on parts previously painted while still in the wet coating stage -- without flaws.
- Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
- Perform all tasks within safety guidelines and policies.
Perform other duties as assigned by team lead and/or supervisorQualifications
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of experience working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
1+ years of experience operating painting equipment and/or working on paint line
Proven ability at proper touch-up techniques
Aptitude to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Able to work successfully with computers and software.
Must have the ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including ability to lift a weight of up to 50 pounds.EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.