We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for an Paid Support Program Coordinator based in our Irivne, CA office. This position is remote-friendly.
The Paid Support Program Coordinator (PSPC) is responsible for the administrative and maintenance support of the Alteryx Paid Support program, including the onboarding of new Advanced Support customers and quarterly reviews with existing Advanced Support customers. They will manage customer case volume, case topics, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all Paid Support customers. The PSPC will work closely with Paid Support customers and Alteryx team members, including Customer Support, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering.
- Case/Task management for global Customer Support team using a Customer Record Management (CRM) system to meet contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Case queue monitoring and escalation.
- Maintain accurate and complete Account, Contact, and Case information in Salesforce and other systems used by the Paid Support team.
- Work closely with the Paid Support Manager and team to identify trends in casework, areas for improvement in processes.
- Administer global Advanced Support onboarding where alternative work hours could be required.
- Administer quarterly check-ins with global Advanced Support customers to review accounts.
- Assist with escalations for paid support customers
- Assist with data quality and maintenance for paid support program
- Regular reporting of Paid Support service performance to Management.
- Assist with any other team projects as assigned by your manager.
- 4 year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced level Alteryx user
- Experience in data analytics
- Ability to work with customers directly, courteously, and professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-directed, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- College degree, or relevant experience
- 2+ year experience working in a Support environment a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) for customer, account, and case tracking.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (especially Office365).
- Experience with Smart Sheets preferred.
- Sharepoint experience preferred
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $68,200-$112500. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here
This job has expired.