This job has expired.
Our client, a property management company located on the west side of Chicago, seeks a temporary Administrative candidate for their on call program. Paid training is provided. When the position is available, you will be called for the opportunity. This position is required to work on site with no interaction to tenants.
* Monitor security camera of the campus
* Document incident reports
* Flag emergency or issues to appropriate personnel
* Data entry and other clerical tasks as needed
* Must be able to work Sunday-Thursday if asked for the following shift below:
* Be able to work independently with little direction
* Proven experience with clerical and administrative work
* Reliability and strong attendance is required
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)